Dormy Inn Tokyo Hatchobori
- Dormy Inn Tokyo Hatchobori is conveniently a short walk from Hatchobori Train Station. It features a public bath with natural hot spring, sauna facilities and modern rooms with free internet.
- A free shuttle bus service runs between Tokyo Train Station and the hotel. It is within one kilometer from Ginza and Tsukiji Fish Market.
- Guest rooms offer both air-conditioning and heating facilities. Each well-furnished room has a minibar, a work desk and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.
- The restaurant serves Western and Japanese buffet dishes. Breakfast is also available.
- Laundry and ironing services are offered at the hotel. Fax services are also offered on-site.
- Chuo Ward is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, culture and friendly people.
5 Reasons to Choose Dormy Inn Tokyo Hatchobori
- Low rates
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
- 652 properties in Tokyo
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
- Manage your bookings online
Sign up for a FREE account · View a single booking.
- 259 independent reviews
We verify all reviews from guests who’ve stayed at Dormy Inn Tokyo Hatchobori. Find out more about Booking.com Reviews.
- Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Facilities of Dormy Inn Tokyo Hatchobori Great facilities! Review score, 8.8
- Pets are not allowed.
- Hot Spring Bath
- Open-air Bath
Food & Drink
- Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning
- Suit Press
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Designated Smoking Area
Know Before You Go
15:00 – 00:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
- Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
- Accepted payment methods at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Fine Print
- Please note, full payment is required upon arrival.
- The public bath is open from 15:00 to 10:00 the next day.
- The hotel offers a free shuttle to/from Tokyo Station, Yaesu Central Exit. Please note that the shuttle transports guests in order of arrival. Guests are advised to allow for extra time in their schedule.
-From station: Only weekends and holidays. 14:45, 15:15, 15:45, 16:15, 16:45, 17:15, 17:45, 18:15, 18:45, 19:15, 19:45.
-From hotel: 07:00, 07:25, 07:50, 08:15, 08:45, 09:15, 09:45, 10:15, 10:45, 11:15.