DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center
- Just off the Dolphin Expressway (Highway 836), just a 10-minute drive from Miami International Airport, this hotel offers a free, 24-hour airport shuttle service and on-site dining options.
- A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each room and offers pay-per-view movie channels and video games. A coffee machine, desk, and private bathroom are also included.
- Impressions is a casual restaurant at Miami Airport Doubletree which serves American fare for breakfast and lunch. Rioja specializes in steaks for dinner or enjoy an evening meal at DoubleShot: Tapas and Burger Bar.
- Doubletree Miami Airport Convention Center is adjacent to the Blue Lagoon Business District. The Miami International Merchandise Mart, which offers 300 stores and show rooms as well as meeting and exhibit space, is nearby. The Port of Miami, South Beach and historic Coconut Grove are just minutes away.
- We speak your language!
6 Reasons to Choose DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center
- Low rates
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
- 196 properties in Miami
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
- Manage your bookings online
Sign up for a FREE account · View a single booking.
- 409 independent reviews
We verify all reviews from guests who’ve stayed at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center. Find out more about Booking.com Reviews.
- The staff speaks English
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center’s staff speaks: Swedish, Portuguese, Japanese, French, Spanish, English
- Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Facilities of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center Great facilities! Review score, 8.1
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
- Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
- Room Service
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Car Rental
- Shuttle Service (free)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Tour Desk
- Baggage Storage
- ATM on site
- Concierge Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Daily Housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Honeymoon Suite
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Soundproof Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Designated Smoking Area
Best bars, restaurants and cafes near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center:
Powered by Google
- Caribe Restaurant
4.2 27 reviews on Google
Restaurant | Only 0.83 km away
- Palomilla Grill
4.1 18 reviews on Google
Restaurant | Only 0.95 km away
- Chef’s Paella
4.8 10 reviews on Google
Good to Know
16:00 – 00:00
12:00 – 12:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
- Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! All children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 20 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Fine Print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.