Five Stones Hostel
- Featuring colorful themed rooms with designs that showcase Singapore’s local culture, Five Stones Hostel has both dormitories and private rooms. A 3-minute walk from popular Clarke Quay, it provides free Wi-Fi and free all-day drinks.
- Dormitory beds come with an individual reading light, a blanket, and a security locker. Private rooms feature a flat-screen TV, DVD player, and towels. Guests share usage of bathrooms with toiletries and hot showers.
- Five Stones Hostel is within a 5-minute walk of Bugis MRT Station and a 10-minute walk from Raffles Place or Chinatown MRT Station. It’s about a 40-minute train ride from Changi Airport. Riverside dining at Boat Quay is just 183 m away.
- The hostel has a common lounge with a 40-inch TV, DVD player, computers and Wii game console. Guidebooks are also available. The lobby has maps and luggage storage facilities.
- The shared pantry has a water dispenser, toaster, and microwave. Breakfast is served there, with cheese platters on alternate week days.
- Families love this neighborhood! Kampong Glam is a great choice for travelers interested in city trip, architecture and convenient public transportation.
7 Reasons Guests Love Five Stones Hostel
- Low rates
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
- 381 properties in Singapore
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
- Manage your bookings online
Sign up for a FREE account · View a single booking.
- 602 independent reviews
We verify all reviews from guests who’ve stayed at Five Stones Hostel. Find out more about Booking.com Reviews.
- The staff speaks English
Five Stones Hostel’s staff speaks: Chinese, Malay, English
- Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Free travel guide when you book
We’ll send you a personalized travel guide with Singapore attractions, transportation info and tips so you can stay like a local!
Facilities of Five Stones Hostel Great facilities! Review score, 8.4
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs SGD 2 per hour.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Baggage Storage
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Business Center
- Non-smoking Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Air Conditioning
Good to Know
15:00 – 00:00
08:00 – 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
- Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
- Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Fine Print
The hotel does not accommodate guests ages 14 years old and below. Teenage guests between 15 – 18 years old have to be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
A pre-authorization for the first night will be charged to the debit or credit card. This charge will be released on the same day and is subject to the bank’s clearance policy.
Please note that full payment has to be made upon check-in. Guests will need to present their travel documents upon check-in. Also, a refundable SGD 20 deposit per key card will be collected.
The hostel recommends cash payments.
Please note that Five Stones Hostel relocated in November 2014. The hostel was previously located at 61 South Bridge Road, Levels 2 and 3.