- Hawaii Hostel offers basic rooms with free Wi-Fi and breakfast. Guests have shared toilet access at the hostel, which is located on Bencoolen Street. OG Bugis Departmental Store is 150 metres away.
- Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple and Sri Krishnan Temple are both 200 metres away from Hawaii Hostel. Bugis Village shopping street is 300 metres away while Bugis Junction Shopping Centre, Bugis+ Shopping Centre and Bugis MRT Station are 350 metres from the hostel.
- All rooms are air-conditioned and come with linen at Hawaii Hostel. Select rooms have an en suite bathroom with shower.
- Washing machine and dryer are available at a surcharge.
- A simple breakfast of toast, spreads, hard boiled eggs and hot tea is served from Mondays to Saturdays. 250 metres away is Albert Food Centre, which features a variety of local hawker food.
7 Reasons Guests Love Hawaii Hostel
- Low rates
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
- 381 properties in Singapore
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
- Manage your bookings online
Sign up for a FREE account · View a single booking.
- 182 independent reviews
We verify all reviews from guests who’ve stayed at Hawaii Hostel. Find out more about Booking.com Reviews.
- The staff speaks English
Hawaii Hostel’s staff speaks: English
- Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Free travel guide when you book
We’ll send you a personalized travel guide with Singapore attractions, transportation info and tips so you can stay like a local!
Facilities of Hawaii Hostel
- Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
Good to Know
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
- Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged SGD 10 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
- Cash only
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking.
The Fine Print
Please note that:
– Breakfast is not served on Sundays
– Payment for 1 night is chargeable upon check-in
– Payment for room rate is done on a daily basis
– Late check-out is subject to a half-day charge
– Guests are advised to keep their volume down after midnight
– Rooms with windows are subjected to availability