Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory
- Centrally in Asakusa, the Khaosan Tokyo Guest House Laboratory has free Wi-Fi, rooms with a bathroom and dorm beds, a 5-minute walk from Kaminari-Mon Gate. Guests can leave their luggage and take a nap or refresh with a shower before check-in.
- The Khaosan hostel is a 5-minute walk from Nakamise shopping street, Senso-ji Temple, many restaurants and a grocery store. Tawaramachi Station, a 4-minute walk away, has 5-minute connections to Ueno and Akihabara. Asakusa subway station is a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Opened in May 2013, the Laboratory Guest House Khaosan provides its guests extra services outside of check-in hours, such as the opportunity to take a nap or shower, between 8 am and 8 pm. Guests can unwind in their modern living room, and facilities include a full kitchen, a colorful dining area and a laundromat. PCs with internet can be used for a fee.
- The colourful rooms feature bunk beds, air conditioning, an attached toilet and a bathroom with a shower, shampoo and body soap. The private rooms are also fitted with a TV.
- No meals are served.
- Taito is a great choice for travelers interested in temples, museums and shopping.
We speak your language!
6 Reasons to Choose Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory
- Low rates
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
- 652 properties in Tokyo
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
- Manage your bookings online
Sign up for a FREE account · View a single booking.
- 322 independent reviews
We verify all reviews from guests who’ve stayed at Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory. Find out more about Booking.com Reviews.
- The staff speaks English
Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory’s staff speaks: Japanese, English
- Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Facilities of Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory Great facilities! Review score, 8.1
- Shared Kitchen
- Pets are not allowed.
- Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Baggage Storage
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Family Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Air Conditioning
- Designated Smoking Area
Know Before You Go
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
- Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 4 to 10 years is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 8 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Accepted payment methods at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Fine Print
- The full amount of the reservation must be paid when checking in. Credit cards are used for guarantee purposes only. When paying the bill, the property will only accept cash (in Japanese Yen). Please make sure to bring Japanese Yen at check-in.
- Guests who plan to arrive after check-in hours must inform the property in advance. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.
- Free luggage storage and other services outside of check-in hours are available between 8 am and 8 pm.
- Group booking policy (9 or more people):
- At time of booking, guests with a group booking will be charged a non-refundable fee for the first 2 nights.This policy will apply to groups making separate reservations as well. (Example: 3 different reservations with 3 people each, amounting to a total of 9 people.
- Shared dormitory rooms cannot accommodate children younger than 10 years old.
- When using an existing bed in a private room, children under 4 years old can stay free of charge. All children 4 years old and older will be charged adult rates even when using an existing bed in a private room.
- Please inform the hotel at the time of booking if you are traveling with a child younger than 10 years old.
- An accommodations tax per person per night is not included in the rate and is to be paid directly at the property.
- Upon request, the hotel will try and accommodate groups in the same room, but availability is not guaranteed in shared dorm rooms. Guests should book private rooms if they want to stay together.