Oak Hostel Zen
- A 3-minute walk from JR Uguisudani Station, Oak Hostel Zen provides dorm beds and private rooms. Opened in May 2014, it features cheerful wall designs, a shared lounge and free Wi-Fi. A shared kitchen, drinks vending machines and lockers are also on site.
- Oak Hostel Zen is a 15-minute walk from the National Museum of Nature and Science, and also from Tokyo University of the Arts. Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, Ueno Zoo and Ameya Yokocho Street are all a 20-minute walk. Uguisudani Station connects to Ueno in 2 minutes, and to Akihabara in 5 minutes.
- Shared dormitory rooms have bunk beds with curtains or single beds, and private rooms come with a desk, an LCD TV and a fridge. All rooms have air conditioning and heating, and some include a private bathroom.
- Oak Hostel Zen has luggage storage and laundry services. No meals are served.
- Taito is a great choice for travelers interested in temples, museums and shopping.
We speak your language!
6 Reasons to Choose Oak Hostel Zen
- Low rates
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
- 652 properties in Tokyo
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
- Manage your bookings online
Sign up for a FREE account · View a single booking.
- 1320 independent reviews
We verify all reviews from guests who’ve stayed at Oak Hostel Zen. Find out more about Booking.com Reviews.
- The staff speaks English
Oak Hostel Zen’s staff speaks: Japanese, English
- Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Facilities of Oak Hostel Zen
- Shared Kitchen
- Pets are not allowed.
- Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Baggage Storage
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Suit Press
- Daily Housekeeping
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Family Rooms
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Air Conditioning
- Designated Smoking Area
Know Before You Go
15:00 – 00:00
06:00 – 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
- Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
- Accepted payment methods at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Fine Print
- Please note that there are two properties with similar names in the area. Oak Hostel Zen is located just a 5-minute walk from JR Uguisudani Train Station.
- The full amount of the reservation must be paid at check-in.
- Please include the name of the guests at the time of booking. Only these guests will be able to use the booked room. Additional guests must book their own room(s). Availability cannot be guaranteed for on-site bookings.
- All rooms are strictly non-smoking. Smoking in the rooms is subject to a fine.
- A key deposit is required at check-in, and will be returned at check-out.
- The property’s location may not appear accurately on map applications for mobile devices. Guests are recommended to use the map printed on the confirmation.