Royal Hostel Singapore
- In the heart of Chinatown, Royal Hostel Singapore has comfortable non-smoking rooms with individual lockers. It provides daily breakfast, free hot beverages and biscuits all day, and complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the property.
- With tile floors, rooms are simply furnished with air conditioning, a fan and sitting area. Beds have individual reading lights, power points and curtains/screens for privacy. Rooms have a shared toilet and a shared bathroom offering hot/cold shower and free toiletries.
- The staff at Royal Hostel Singapore can assist with luggage storage, fax/photocopying and laundry services upon request. Guests can enjoy complimentary use of the computer work station, and a fridge and water dispenser is available in the pantry for guest convenience.
- Royal Hostel Singapore is just 100 m from the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum. It is conveniently just over a quarter mile from Chinatown MRT Station. A range of local delicacies are available at Maxwell Market, which is 100 m away.
- Chinatown is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, universal studios and culturally diverse food.
7 Reasons to Choose Royal Hostel Singapore
- Low rates
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
- 380 properties in Singapore
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
- Manage your bookings online
Sign up for a FREE account · View a single booking.
- 215 independent reviews
We verify all reviews from guests who’ve stayed at Royal Hostel Singapore. Find out more about Booking.com Reviews.
- The staff speaks English
Royal Hostel Singapore’s staff speaks: Chinese, English
- Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Free travel guide when you book
We’ll send you a personalized travel guide with Singapore attractions, transportation info and tips so you can stay like a local!
Facilities of Royal Hostel Singapore
- Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Baggage Storage
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air Conditioning
On Your Doorstep – Show map
- Grocery store/supermarket:
7-Eleven (0 km)
Chinatown Complex (0 km)
Good to Know
14:00 – 21:00
09:00 – 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
- Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 15 years are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
- Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Fine Print
Please note that the front desk is open between 9 am to 9 pm. Guests arriving outside front desk hours are requested to inform the hostel in advance. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.